Song Details:-
Song Title:- You
Artist:- Jhené Aiko

You Lyrics - Jhené Aiko - Audio Version



"You Lyrics"

Jhené Aiko

For so long I thought that maybe
I was the one that was crazy, but now
Pretty sure that’s you, my baby
But I don’t have the time to figure it out

I got a life of my own to save
I’ll be on my way
There are some things that I can not take
But mainly… it’s you

You, you
It’s you
You, you
It’s you
You, you
It’s you
You, you

I really find it strange
How you always complain
When I do my thang
Then expect me to accept it

When you do the same
What kind of backwards thinking?
You don’t live what you preaching
I got a million reasons why

You’re really not that guy
Gotta say goodbye
And I know you know exactly why

It’s you
You, you
It’s you
It aint me

It’s you
You, you
Damn fool
You, you
It’s…

"THE END"


Jhené Aiko - You (Official Audio)

#You #Lyrics #JhenéAiko #AudioVersion