Song Title:- Lullaby
Artist:- Jhené Aiko
"Lullaby Lyrics"
Jhené Aiko
Love is a sinking ship
It’s a deep decision
It’s an inevitable collision
It’s a curse
And it hurts even worse when
You’re not in it
Don’t fall in it
Lullaby
Rather close my eyes than see you leave my side
Lullaby
Rather close my eyes, then leave you
(close my eyes, then leave you)
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la bye
La-la-la-la-la-la oh I love you
Goodbye
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la bye
La-la-la-la-la-love…
Put you to sleep with
Sounds from the deep end
Begin your descent
After a night out
My little night owl
My little secret
Hypnotize
I promise that I never meant to let you go
You thought that you’d be better out here on your own
Your heart is stone
It can not float
You should have held on to me my baby
I thought we could have it all
Somehow you missed out on me, my love
You need my loving
Don’t you know…
Lullaby
Rather close my eyes than see you leave my side
Lullaby
Rather close my eyes, then leave you
(rathe close my eyes, then leave you)
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la bye
La-la-la-la-la-la oh I love you
Goodbye
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la bye
La-la-la-la-la-la oh I love you
Goodbye
(Goodbye)
"THE END"
Jhené Aiko - Lullaby (Official Audio)
#Lullaby #Lyrics #JhenéAiko #AudioVersion


0 Comments
Please do not enter any spam in comment box.