Song Title:- Elsewhere
Artist:- Jhené Aiko
"Elsewhere Lyrics"
Jhené Aiko
Let's go roller blading in a field of snow
Let's go sailing on a bed of soft pillows
Let's do all the things we are not suppose to
Let's go, Elsewhere
Haven’t done shrooms in a long time
And I’m floating
I saved the other half for you, get on my level
And I know it’s not your first time
Cause you get fly everyday
But let’s go Elsewhere
I'm not looking for love
Baby, I'm just a girl
I'm looking for a friend for the end of the world
It’s out of our control
It’s unpredictable
I don't know where things will go from here
But let's go where nobody knows who the fuck we are
Let's leave the great indoors and follow our hearts
Baby, let's go far away from all conscious thoughts and fears
Let's go, Elsewhere
Haven’t done shrooms in a long time
And I’m floating
I saved the other half for you, get on my level
And I know it’s not your first time
Cause you get fly everyday
But let’s go Elsewhere
I'm not looking for love
Baby, I'm just a girl
I'm looking for a friend for the end of the world
It’s out of our control
But it’s inevitable
I don't know where things will go from here
But let's go
"THE END"
Jhené Aiko - Elsewhere (Official Audio)
#Elsewhere #Lyrics #JhenéAiko #AudioVersion


0 Comments
Please do not enter any spam in comment box.