Song Details:-
Song Title:- Don't Be That Guy
Artist:- Jhené Aiko

Don't Be That Guy Lyrics - Jhené Aiko - Audio Version



"Don't Be That Guy Lyrics"

Jhené Aiko

I see you watching from the trees
Who are you?
I know the leaves fall in October
I couldn't let this fall on my shoulder

You know that I'm the one
You can't get over
It'll make more sense
When you're sober

Well I got you walking on a leash
While your dogs been tapping you and me
It was barely a fling so I'm asking you please

Don't be that guy (uh-oh)
Don't be that guy (uh-oh)
'Cause what we had came and gone and it died
Boy, just don't be that guy

Don't be that guy
You're just not that guy
I got you on the sideline looking in like
Oh, oh, oh, oh

It could have been us and you say
Oh, oh, oh, oh
I know I fucked up and you say
Oh, oh, oh, oh
I'm stuck in your mind

Never took you for that type
Please, don't be that guy

This woman no cry, no, no
This woman no cry, I can do bad on my own (uh)
I thought we had an understanding
Things we said we wouldn't mention

I let you get a shot but now you're reaching
Can't do leftovers
It'll make more sense
When you're sober

I got you walking on a leash
While your dogs are tapping you and me
It was barely a fling so I'm asking you please

Don't be that guy (uh-oh)
Don't be that guy (uh-oh)
'Cause what we had came and gone and it died
Boy, just don't be that guy

Don't be that guy
Don't be that guy
You're just not that guy
I got you on the sideline looking in like

Oh, oh, oh, oh
It could have been us and you say
Oh, oh, oh, oh
I know I fucked up and you say
Oh, oh, oh, oh

"THE END"


Jhené Aiko - Don't Be That Guy (Official Audio)

#DontBeThatGuy #Lyrics #JhenéAiko #AudioVersion