Song Details:-
Song Title:- A Living Light
Artist:- Jhené Aiko

A Living Light Lyrics - Jhené Aiko - Audio Version



"A Living Light Lyrics"

Jhené Aiko

Every night I die
Every morning, born again
Through the day I try
To remember who I am
I am…
I am…

A living light (light)
A dying star (star)
The everlasting (lasting)
Word of God (God)

The all-embracing (embracing)
Love for all (all)
With open arms (arms)
And open heart

Ohhhhh…
I can see my reflection in you
And I hope you can see it too

Look into my eyes
Can you see the light?
Coming from inside…
It is awfully bright
We can share the light
I want you to know…

Heard somebody say
We were not the same
That is not the case
If you think the same
You don’t know a damn thang

You can not separate
Water from the lake
Ocean from the wave
There’s just no way

And it’s with amazing faith
And a saving grace
Disillusion fades and truth will come
There is magic in our veins

In our DNA
Once we are awake
Thy will be done

Every night I die
Every morning, born again
Through the day I try
To remember who I am

A living light (light)
A dying star (star)
The everlasting (lasting)
Word of God (God)

The all-embracing (embracing)
Love for all (all)
With open arms (arms)
And open heart

Ohhhhh…
I can see my reflection in you
And I hope you can see it too

Look into my eyes
Can you see the light?
Coming from inside…

It is awfully bright
We can share the light
I want you to know…
(light, star)

And I hope that you know it’s true
(embracing, all)

There’s no difference in me and you
(light, star)

And I know we can see this through…
(lasting, God)

"THE END"


Jhené Aiko - A Living Light (Official Audio)

#ALivingLight #Lyrics #JhenéAiko #AudioVersion